* Import/Export: inventory imports should use file name as inventory name in the database
* Import/Export: Galaxis import-- prefire times in English decimal system would break the import
* Import/Export: Galaxis import-- changed description and angle fields
* Import/Export: showsim show-- some scripting conditions cause missing stock ids that will result in stock references not being included in an export or clone operation
* Import/Export: inventory imports from Pyromotion or FireLinx formats were not generating unique IDs for each item, which would cause incorrect effect references when cloning or export/import shows created from inventory items.
* Reports: custom reports, some fields on product reports cause errors when used
* Reports: setup reports, description field should use cue item names and not the overall cue name, since different items can be grouped under the same cue
* Reports: When running reports by module the inventory descritption of the last cue on last mod does not display on the report.
* Reports: inventory descriptions not used for spotter script and safety reports
* Reports: type column of product list should pull type from inventory if inventory is used
* Reports: size column of product lists not displaying when inventory data is used
* Camera Editor: position/angles don't always update when changing viewpoint under some circumstances
* Camera Editor: transition settings should save without using update button
* Camera Editor: improved interaction with timeline so that time markers reliably appear when in camera edit mode
* Main window: does not remember maximized status when on a 2nd monitor
* Main Window: if database specified in program settings is moved or deleted, program won't default to the original database and crashes
* Effect Browser: doesn't remember tab state of last session
* Script Editor: When adding effects from inventory to a cue that already has product, it will not auto match the position.
* Script Editor: script doesn't refresh when doing "refresh description column"
* Script Editor: inventory operations were not setting the guid field, which could lose inventory references if an inventory were deleted and then reimported after the show was scripted
* Script Editor: drag-drop refresh from inventory does not update description field
* Chain Wizard: when adding a new chain to a cue, it does not refresh the cue contents afterwards, creating the illusion that the old items are still there
* Chain Wizard: when adding a new chain, the delay time on the first item needs to default to zero instead of delay value
* Chain Wizard: should be an "All" option for Type
* Time Tweaker: adjust all cues, does not refresh cue data in grid for cues that were not selected
* Time Tweaker: process of changing cue times takes too long to complete
* Inventory Browser: Qty. Left field does not refresh when inventory browser is first opened.
* Inventory Browser: Qty. Left field does not update for operations that occur on the Script Editor (delete, clone etc.)
* Import/Export: added StarFire inventory import
* Shell Editor: inventory drop-down choices now use insert shells from the Insert category.
* Inventory Manager: Merge feature for merging different inventory groups together
* Chain Wizard: added ability to work from inventory shells
* Effect Manager: add ability to rename effect library
* Reports: add 21-per sheet label reports
* Reports: added abiliy to delete custom reports
* Timeline: added button to toggle camera markers on and off
* Main Window: add reset viewpoint into pro/lite versions for when user loses track of viewpoint